Practical Strategies To Help You
Get The Most Out Of Your Practice
You’ve attracted some good team members and good patients.
You want to put the pieces together to make your practice distinctive.
You want your patients to want the care you have to offer.
Setting off on the right foot shapes the journey. The way you begin a relationship sets the stage for everything that will follow. To set your dental practice apart in today’s competitive market you must be unique; not with bells and whistles, but with a uniquely personal experience for every patient.
This workshop will help you develop a five step process for success:
- Initial Phone Call: How to encourage patients to WANT to be a part of your practice enough to overcome perceived barriers
- Pre-Clinical Conversation: How to develop engagement and trust BEFORE you discover clinical conditions
- Clinical Exam: How to guide discovery of BOTH problems and possibilities
- Treatment Planning: How to follow a stepwise process to identify risks AND benefits in four key areas of concern
- Treatment Communication: How to create a dialogue about both the ultimate goal AND the next steps.
Not a rigid structure, but a flexible framework that supports healthy dialogue about options and timelines, risks and benefits, and goals and strategies of treatment; this workshop with Mary Osborne and Dr. Lee Ann Brady is unique in dentistry today. Your team will leave with the ability to develop systems which encourage enthusiasm and trust from the patient’s very first contact with your practice.
Date: Oct. 11-12, 2019
For more information or to register, call 206-937-5851 or visit: